Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today has been a little stressful.

We had class pictures and they are always stressful for me. I can't stand getting my picture taken, no matter how old I am!

Plus, the MPRE and the Professional Responsibility exam are coming way too fast. I feel like I haven't done any studying. AND my Law and Lit paper is due. No fun.

Anyway, that's not even the worst part. I was feeling yucky earlier and felt like I might be having some contractions (totally not good, but I thought maybe it was dehydration). Anyway, even after lots of water, things still weren't feeling so good, so I called my mom.

She suggested that I have a bath, relax (yeah right!) and if it doesn't get better I have to go to the doctor. Sigh. I really wish I didn't stress myself out so much.

Its so hard though, being pregnant makes you TIRED! I mean, really, truly, bone renching tired. Its so hard to be able to get anything done. Oh well, really and truly baby comes first.

I just need to find a good balance. I know I am not the only law student freaking out right now, I just need to be able to focus and relax. Easier said than done, but I am definitely gonna give it a try.

2 comments:

Jessica R. said...

Take deep deep breaths and take your mother's advice. The bath will relax you enough to be able to focus on the studying and hopefully stop those contractions.
You're going to do just fine on the MPRE and the Pers Resp exam. Deep deep breaths.
Sending you hugs and soothing vibes... and lots of brain to brain info on the tests. Wait. I didn't take them, hubby did. Oh well, I can send you no labor vibes instead!

legaleagle2009 said...

Thanks so much!! I appreciate your advice!! Sometimes a little encouragement is all we need!