Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy Pregnancy Hormones!

So yesterday was a friend's baby shower. It was so cute!! She's looking just awesome!! Her belly is big and she's just glowing with being pregnant. It was such a fun time hanging out with a bunch of girls and another pregnant girl.

So why did I come home and cry? Honestly I have no idea, so I am just going to chalk it up to my raging pregnancy hormones. I have felt the last few days I have been unusually happy. Generally I am pretty content, but lately I have been feeling actually HAPPY, so maybe this was just the crash from the elatedness.

Anyway, I would also say that part of it has to do with how crazy life feels right now. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day in which I feel well enough to do anything.

My day starts, I feel refreshed and ready to go...then I do one or two things and end up so tired I need a nap. So of course I sleep for two hours. Awesome. Its just a vicious cycle. If its a school day, I barely have energy to eat dinner when I come home, much less do all the things I really, really need to do.

Currently there are a few things that REALLY, REALLY, need to get done. But here is my current list of things to do.

1. Study for the Professional Responsibility exam
2. Study for the MPRE
3. Email Professors about next semester's classes
4. Print off ultrasound and pregnancy pics to send to family
5. Write and send out Thank You notes for my birthday presents (which was the 17th of Sept....so yeah, I am really behind on that)
6. Organize the room my mother has to sleep in tomorrow night
7. All the reading for my other classes
8. Try to at least finish a draft for my Law and Lit paper
9. Work on my baby's scrapbook
10. Write in my pregnancy journal
11. Read birthing from within
12. Finish reading outlines for the Chalk Talks I was supposed to do last week
13. Lots of other things I cant' remember right now.

Sigh. Life is really busy right now. I really can't wait until Nov. 9. I will only have 2 of my classes left that require work and 3 that are basically finished.

I really hate feeling like this. I just commented on a friend's blog how I am trying to "live in the moment" and here I am writing a post about how I can't wait for the next 3 weeks to be over with. Ugh. So anyway, before I get myself depressed, I am getting off here and doing something more productive.

No comments: