I hate rainy days...they make me sad and they give me headaches (apparently from the drop in the barometric pressure) and anyway they make getting dressed up and going out hard.
I am so happy my husband is home and I was looking forward to having some quality time with him before we go out tonight...unfortunately he's taking a nap and I am blogging...not too much togetherness there. Oh well.
Tonight Hubby and I are going to Law School prom...or a cocktail party...whatever they are calling it now. I am excited, I love to be social and see people and hang out...I even got really cute shoes which is not something I do too often...
But I always get nervous before I go to these things. Especially in law school...I always feel like I am on the outskirts of the "popular" group and sometimes its hard for me to get relaxed enough to enjoy myself. I'm hoping tonight will be fun...who knows. For now though I am just hanging out trying to decide what to do with myself for the next 3 hours....
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment