I am so tired of wishing for things that feel like will never happen.
What sucks even more is that it seems to be around everywhere!! Everywhere I go or everywhere I look...its kinda depressing...
Brought on even worse by the fact that in almost exactly a year I will be moving my husband and myself to a completely different state and a 15 hour drive from the place that I grew up and the family I am so close to.
So, I wanted to have this one thing, so I could experience it with my family before I leave. But currently it feels destined not to happen. I know that you can't plan everything in life, I am ok with that, really, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to plan a few things.
Oh well...now I am just trying to enjoy my one week off before I start classes again. Yay!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment